Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Tour of Utah. Part 1 of...

So I left off in Canada, which was awesome. Bend was great as well, however due to some combination of business and laziness that blog post has been put on the shelf for now.

So. Firstly there was the Lisa/Colton wedding. Which looked like this:

Yup. That's me marrying two people. It was a very exciting and good looking experience. (Evidence above)

The next day I flew out for Utah to start my three week stint with the Jamis Hagens Berman Team (presented by Sutter Home). I know these naming conventions can be confusing. I'm sorry, I just wear the t-shirt.

Sometimes while standing in front of a few cars next to a motor home.

Although that is by no means the largest collection of vehicles at this race. (Three team cars not pictured)

These storm troopers showed up a bit early. The Death Star isn't set to arrive until the US Pro Challenge in a couple of weeks. Although they were happy to get some photos in.

Aside from that it's just a regular bike race. We're even on the same bikes you're used to seeing on this blog.

Crowds may be bigger (and less in focus)

Dinner may be served in a few different venues.

But it's still just great scenery and men in spandex.

Even if I do have a sandwich pre installed next to my seat in the car every morning. I'm enjoying having two Soigneurs as part of our crew.

Thats all for now. We've just wrapped up stage 2, so there should be more news to come.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment